Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{Nursery}

The nursery furniture finally arrived this past weekend after weeks and weeks of waiting. My wonderful husband put the crib together all by himself as I was sleeping. It was a nice surprise to wake up to and I am so happy with it. It is just beautiful! The bed converts into a toddler bed and then a full size bed so she will get years of use out of it. I am so happy everything is starting to come together and I feel more organized now that the furniture is here. We still aren't completely finished with the nursery, but here are some pictures of it so far. There is still a mirror, shelving and letters to put on the wall, but it is coming together....YEAH!












2 comments:

  1. Her room is beautiful!!

    Oh my goodness, girl...do you have enough clothes? lol! You'll be changing her every hour to make sure she gets to wear these. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed! The room looks awesome and so organized! But where's her shoe rack? I know she has enough to justify one!

    ReplyDelete