Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2nd OB Visit

Had my 2nd OB visit today! It went well!!! LONG…I was there for two hours. It was with my doctor’s nurse Jackie. She is really nice and asked all kinds of family history questions as well as answered all of mine. She did a pap and checked out the size of my uterus. She said my uterus is growing BIG, which is a great thing! Since I am B negative I will have to have a RhoGAM shot at 28 weeks and also after birth. I also have to do a 24 hour urine sample this week and that should be a fun experience. I am to continue taking the progesterone inserts until 11-12 weeks (when I am out of my second bottle of them), which I can’t wait!!! At the time the baby’s umbilical cord is formed and produces its on progesterone to sustain pregnancy. Next appointment is June 22nd with Dr. Dudley. I am really hoping by then they will be able to hear the baby’s heartbeat with the Doppler. And thanks to my Mother for having diabetes….they are making me do an early glucose screening test at my next appointment….YUCK..can’t wait! So I will not only get this one done at 11-12 weeks, but I will get the one everyone has at 24-28 weeks….DOUBLE DOSE.

Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts for a continued healthy pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment