Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

{21 Weeks}

This past Friday I was 21 weeks! Officially, half way to seeing our little baby girl. She has been moving a lot these days and I love feeling her flutters. Her Daddy tries to feel her already, but he can't. I look forward to the first time he will be able to feel her and maybe even see her move across my tummy. I don't feel like I have gotten much bigger since 18 weeks when I posted my last pictures, but I know she is growing fast and soon so will my belly. I have only gained 6 pounds so far, but after our vacation I am sure it will be another 6 pounds.

Side View


Front View


Friday, I also decided to get my hair dyed back to more of my natural color. I know, I know some doctors forbid it during pregnancy, but mine says it totally fine and doesn't harm the baby in any way. It is a little deeper red, but it will fade over time. I wanted to strip all the fake blond highlights out as my hair is growing so fast and I don't want to keep up with the highlights. It is a nice change for fall. After vacation I'm sure it will have faded some and my natural highlights will show through.

No comments:

Post a Comment