What has Tinley done in the last 8 weeks since my last blog:
- She started smiling and now does it all the time when you talk to her. I love going into her room in the morning to see that amazing smile.
- She is cooing like crazy. I think she wants to talk back to me. She may just be a talker like her Mommy...haha!
- She has really discovered her feet and hands and will stare at them.
- She has started sucking her thumb more often, but sometimes has trouble keeping it in for a period of time and she gets frustrated.
- Loves her bath time! I know I mentioned this in my last post, but she gets excited to take her baths and we give them to her almost every night. It's part of her bedtime routine. I hope she continues to enjoy them.
- She is a strong baby girl. She holds her head up so well and really has always had good head control. This week I put her in her bumbo and she did really well.
- She enjoys her play mat and can hit the toys with her hands and kick them to make the sound go off. Smart little baby!
- She isn't fond of tummy time and I am not sure if this is due to her tummy issues or not. Speaking of tummy issues. We saw a specialist and he says it is just acid reflux. He suggested using rice in her formula and put her back on Zantac. The rice made things worse for her tummy so we stopped that. I refuse to put her back on meds and instead have been taking her to a chiropractor. We still have projectile vomiting, but she seems more content then she did 7 weeks ago when we started seeing the chiro. Her pediatrician says it will get better once she can sit up on her own around 5-6 months.
- She started pulling herself up in the last few weeks. Seriously should she be able to do that already? She has sat up in her bouncer, swing and while being feed. She is a mover for sure.
- Something she has started in the past couple weeks is pushing herself to the top of her bed. I had her comforter draped over her bed and a bear in it that I have to remove because she can move. Last Sunday morning at 4:30am Justin woke me up to come look at her in her bed. She had pushed herself to the top and turned sideways laying against her bumper pad. She scares me!
- She enjoys looking at the colors on the TV so I decided to try her Baby Einstein movie and she loves it. I am going to have to get her some more.
- We finally switched her to size 1 diaper about three weeks ago and she can wear her 0-3 months clothes, well most. Most of her pants she can wear are still newborn. She is taking 4 oz of formula every 3 hours. However, we started giving her more this evening because she wanted to eat every 2 hours today so I think she is ready to start taking 5-6 oz now that she is almost 3 months.
Here are some pics of my beautiful baby girl....
| Smiles |
| Watching her favorite toy...We don't leave home without it. |
| My thumb sucker |
| Loves her Daddy |
| Sitting up with Mommy |
| Playing on my mat |
| Sporting my Gap skinny jeans |
![]() |
| Baby legs |
![]() |
| Adorable! |
| Tummy Time |
| Sleeping Beauty |





Awe...so precious! Time truly goes so much faster now. Enjoy every second with her. Hopefully she'll save those milestones for when you are there. (Tell your babysitter not to tell you if something happens like that with her. :-)) Can't wait to see you ladies today!
ReplyDelete